Tuesday 16 June 2015

Classes 165-166...

Back on the mat with two open mat sessions to check out how my injury is doing. The good news is I'm pretty much there and should be back in full training mode this week. 

In the first open mat, I did a bit of flow rolling with a friend of mine who's much smaller than me but much more skilled. I also did a bit of no-ti, too. 

In the second open mat, I got stuck in a bit more with a stringer and younger white belt, whose technique suggested he was more like a blue belt in waiting. 

It was good to be back, though, and I'm playing more with establishing my guard and attacking from there with kimuras and chokes. I'm also having some success with hitting the leg triangle from both on top and on the bottom in side control. 

Things to remember: Keep playing guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment